Highlighted

Verizon 'Brick and Mortar' doesn't compete

OldeGuye

Your M-Power 6 ft armored iPhone Cable is 29.95 in the store and M-Power sells them for 19.95 online.  When I went in to buy one and realized the price differential I made up my mind that I would never buy another cable from a Verizon store!  Whose running your marketing department?  Most successful Brick and Mortar stores offer price matching with online prices.

I've been living with 2 bars in my area for nearly four years and no improvement in sight.  Now I'm realizing that Mores Law doesn't apply to the pricing of Verizon products.  I've been a Verizon customer for a decade or more, but I'm realizing you're resting on your laurels.  Perhaps its time to move to a vendor with more aggressive marketing/pricing policies and similar coverage and product/service offerings.  Your coverage and other advantages have been eroding the last few years so it may be time to move on.  Pricing at 150% of competing outlets isn't winning you any friends!!!

Re: Verizon 'Brick and Mortar' doesn't compete

jamesc215

I would have to agree with you about the service I bought a jackpack for internet data and this is what my data log looks like when the service drops out and I have to redownload the same large file after there slow connection drops out at bouncing 4 to 1 bar and I live in Tallahassee Fl. 

2591.47MB

Fri, 03/22/19

6:54:59 PM

2501.47MB

Fri, 03/22/19

6:54:59 PM

This terrible and I will be switching companys for a better Jackpack solution. I burned up 2.5 gig of data on a file that had to be redown loaded..  and they say 5 g is going to be better..

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

OldeGuye - We understand that getting the best deal on the accessories you want is essential. I apologize that the price of the M-Power 6 foot cord we offer was higher than the price you found online from the manufacturer. Your loyalty means the world to us, and we certainly don't want you to leave the Verizon family. We understand how important it is for you to have excellent service in your area and we are here to provide you the assistance you need. You mentioned that you only get two signal bars. To better assist you, can you tell me what specific services are being impacted?

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

jamesc215 - We are grateful for your loyalty, and the last thing we would ever want is for you to abandon the Verizon family. I rely on fast data speeds daily, so I can understand how inconvenient it is for you to have to re-download large files and we want to fix this. When did the issue with your data speeds begin? To better assist you, can you please provide the nearest intersection where you experience slow data speeds?

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes

glitchedpixel
Novice

Who goes to a store expecting cables to be priced cheaply? Or accesories in general from a carrier? Online shopping exists for a reason.

0 Likes