Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Is there a wireless charger for the LG Exalt?
willdancer

We are trying to find a phone on a verizon plan that is a flip phone with large numbers that will charge on a plate. Our mother (93 yrs old) cannot see to plug in the into the tiny charging port.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is there a wireless charger for the LG Exalt? Most elderly people have trouble plugging into the tiny charging port on the phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
willdancer,

We appreciate you reaching out to us in regards to your concerns. I agree, plugging in the phones can sometimes be tricky but with phones like the Exalt, it does not support a wireless charger. Typically those are only with smartphones. As I wish there were options we could verify that do, what I can suggest is when you find a phone you like, to try to do a Google search to see if the phone is wireless charger supported.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a wireless charger for the LG Exalt? Most elderly people have trouble plugging into the tiny charging port on the phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
willdancer,

We appreciate you reaching out to us in regards to your concerns. I agree, plugging in the phones can sometimes be tricky but with phones like the Exalt, it does not support a wireless charger. Typically those are only with smartphones. As I wish there were options we could verify that do, what I can suggest is when you find a phone you like, to try to do a Google search to see if the phone is wireless charger supported.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes