Highlighted

Is there a way to forward calls to my galaxy s5 to my gear s2 watch and have those calls to the watch go to my google voice number?

PoeticOrigin

I have my phone hooked up to Google voicemail when I reject or miss calls and have been able to have those notifications sent to my Gear S2 as well with the transcript of the voicemail. However, I have been unsuccessful in having incoming calls to my phone, forward to my Gear S2 and then if rejected on the watch, forward to Google voicemail. When I call from someone else's phone, it just rings forever and finally says, "Welcome to verizon wireless. The number you have dialed is not in service." Please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Is there a way to forward calls to my galaxy s5 to my gear s2 watch and have those calls to the watch go to my google voice number?

eywi777

how do you get the voicemail? when i did the *71 to forward to my phone it deactivated the forward to google voice voicemail.....

0 Likes

Re: Is there a way to forward calls to my galaxy s5 to my gear s2 watch and have those calls to the watch go to my google voice number?

sprmankalel
Leader

Sounds like that might be a question for Samsung. There is a Samsung kiosk in most Best Buy stores.

0 Likes

JMRUSSE

login into your google voice and add your S2 number to it and make it your default for VM 

0 Likes