Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE not connecting to network

Its new devices that cant connect to LTE i have spent thousands of dollars, you expect things to work

0 Likes
Highlighted

Error 109

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We are concerned to hear your device is not connecting to our network. We will be glad to look into the issue to help you get this corrected. For how long has this been going on? Also, have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

This has been going on for 2 weeks, since we bought them i did tier 2 and they said they would be doing a internal inquiry but that has been a week and nothing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hitch80, being able to stay connected with the Galaxy Watch is a must. Can you please clarify if the line is paired via Number Share to your mobile device? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Its is shared but as soon as you leave phone at home it doesn't work. If this was case i could have saved money and bought the bluetooth models instead 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hitch80, we want to ensure your watch is connecting properly. Does your watch have it's own mobile number?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes there is a number for both watches they are shared to the Samsung note 10+ when i dont have my phone with me the watches dont send or receive messages or calls

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We are here to help. To proceed, we will send a Private Note to help you further. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

To help you further, please verify your full legal name then complete account verification here:http://spr.ly/66071eAKN.

If you have PIN difficulty, click 'Forgot PIN' before the third attempt. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes