Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Anyone else having issues with Verizon's Customer Service?
chriswcfd

I recently had a very bad experience with Verizon Wireless in general which also includes a particular store (Middletown, Oh). I was looking to purchase (4) of the UE Roll Bluetooth Speakers, 2 for me and 2 for my father, and after discussing the sale price of $49.99 on (May 4th) with one of the employees, I asked how long the sale would be going on. He replied "until the end of the month" so I decided to purchase (2) on this day (May 4th) and I let the sales asociate know that I would be back next week to purchase the other two. Today (one week later) I noticed on Verizon's website that the price was no longer $49.99, but instead it was now $69.99. Needless to say I tried contacting the store about it, however my experience with this store shows that you can NEVER get through to them, and so the phone connects directly with Verizon Coorporate instead. By the way, my experience with the Middletown store: I have NEVER been able to make contact with them via phone ... NEVER! Anywho, I spoke with Verizon Coorporate about the issue and they tried to make contact with the store as well, but they too could not make contact with them. The lady informed me that she would look into the matter for me and would call me back by noon (after the store I originally purchased them from opens), once she speaks with the store directly, so that we could get this taken care of. She stated that should the store not take care of the matter that Verizon would hopefully be able to help me. 4 hours later, no phone call. I called back myself and spoke with a different lady who said the same exact thing, but offered to keep me on the line while she contacts the store directly now that they are opened. 5 minutes later after being on hold she came back informing me that she was unable to make contact with the store, and although the sale of $49.99 on this particular speaker was supposed to have ended on April 30th, and although the store still had them for the sale price of $49.99 on May 4th when I purchased the other 2, and although they show that the purchase was made on May 4th, and although the employee informed me that the sale price of $49.99 would remain on sale until the end of the month, the lady states that she can no longer offer me a "raincheck" on this at this price. Needless to say I was extremely upset and will be returning the (2) speakers back to the store within the 14 day period for a full refund. Rediculous, [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] poor customer service, and a [removed] poor job of the store not answering the phones, but also not knowing the correct sale dates and information about the product. Am I not right that the store or Verizon coorporate should at least continue to make the attempts to contact the store in regards to this matter? Shouldn't Verizon take care of their customer who has been with them for MANY YEARS not just because they were told something, but because the proof is in the reciept? Where's the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE that I deserve being a loyal customer for years who pays a pretty pricey bill every month for the great cell service that I expect? Vent over!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having issues with Verizon's Customer Service?
sprmankalel
Leader

Verizon often does not publish the end date of a sale.

If you wanted that price you should have purchased all the speakers you wanted at once to be able to get it.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having issues with Verizon's Customer Service?
sprmankalel
Leader

If this situation happened at Walmart would you react the same way?

0 Likes