How do I keep my original 'beyond unlimited" plan after jetpack purchase?

I have a "beyond unlimited" plan which expire 1/8/2020 and I just purchased an M1000 jetpack at full price, then asked the salesman if my renewal in 79 days would still be this same plan and was told yes. It seems from these posts that I should be prepared to do some extra steps to keep my original plan in place. Is my understanding correct ?

Please help as this is very important for me to keep my mobile hot spot affordable as I travel constantly across the United States & Canada to attend Firemens events as a Color Guard and administrator of a foundation in a motorcoach. So I need this wireless service which acts very much like my cell phone.

Any help and advice will be appreciated.

Thank you !

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: have a "beyond unlimited" planRe: Keeping grandfathered unlimited plans with new 5G phones

Ann154
Expert

Your plan doesn't expire when your service contract ends. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: have a "beyond unlimited" planRe: Keeping grandfathered unlimited plans with new 5G phones

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@firemanfritz_1882 wrote:

I have a "beyond unlimited" plan which expire 1/8/2020 and I just purchased an M1000 jetpack at full price, then asked the salesman if my renewal in 79 days would still be this same plan and was told yes. It seems from these posts that I should be prepared to do some extra steps to keep my original plan in place. Is my understanding correct ?

Please help as this is very important for me to keep my mobile hot spot affordable as I travel constantly across the United States & Canada to attend Firemens events as a Color Guard and administrator of a foundation in a motorcoach. So I need this wireless service which acts very much like my cell phone.

Your plan does not expire, it continues month to month as long as you choose to continue it.  Any service contracts on phones or installment purchases have no effect on plans.  
You don't have to do anything, except enjoy a lower bill if your phones are paid off.

0 Likes