5G Access
TP1421

On the Play More Unlimited Plan, it says the the 5G $10 fee is waived for a limited time with a 5G phone. Is it waived for life if you sign up for the plan with a limited time, or free for a limited time and then the $10 fee kicks in regardlessat some point? I don't have a 5G phone yet, but if I switch plans and then get a 5G phone 9 months down the road, will the $10/month be waived since I changed plans within the limited time?

0 Likes
Re: 5G Access
bearone21
Legend

beware of forever/lifetime claims.

back in 2010, we were all told that no matter what changed, we'd be grandfathered with unlimited plan!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent question! To confirm, this service is included for free for life, but please keep in mind that this is only a limited time promotion. Therefore, we recommend that you take advantage of it as fast as possible while it is still available so you can take advantage of this great deal. Do you have any concerns with this information? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
rempson
Contributor - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Excellent question! To confirm, this service is included for free for life, but please keep in mind that this is only a limited time promotion. Therefore, we recommend that you take advantage of it as fast as possible while it is still available so you can take advantage of this great deal. Do you have any concerns with this information? DavidR_VZW

If I get the plan now with a 4LTE phone and eventually get a 5G phone, will it still be free with my plan?  Thanks.

0 Likes