why is the 4g getting slow ?? come on verizon we know yall can do better ITS 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KINTEJROFFICIAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

my data seems to go slow and act weird and the verizon plans are not worth what there asking for $100 ... $80 and $90 if yall charging that much for this once i pay the phone off im selling it and switching if this is how it is verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
Re: why is the 4g getting slow ?? come on verizon we know yall can do better ITS 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boringusername
Master - Level 1

KINTEJROFFICIAL wrote:

my data seems to go slow and act weird and the verizon plans are not worth what there asking for $100 ... $80 and $90 if yall charging that much for this once i pay the phone off im selling it and switching if this is how it is verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when are plans that price? Which plana re you one? Anyway. yes it's 2019 and everyone has got a smartphone and unlimited and using it.

0 Likes
Re: why is the 4g getting slow ?? come on verizon we know yall can do better ITS 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you are on the perfect plan for you. May we ask, what plans are you currently looking into?

EllisandraC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KINTEJROFFICIAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

idk it doesnt make ay sense to have plans cost this much and they arent worth!!! im trying to not switch!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

You neve stated your plan but anyway. mobile data is a SHARED connection. So obviously there are lots of other Verizon customers in your area. mobile is not magic. it doesn't work on pixie dust and rainbows.

0 Likes
Lomelini

For the amount of money they are asking for their plans it should run smooth or at least ok or drop the prices 

0 Likes