Re: what's up with 4g lte service in north charlotte nc?
B33
Legend

What phone was that Tested on if Ok to ask that looks like a New Version of  SPEED TEST. NET  b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's the iPhone where the speedtest result from, B33. You can tell by the notification bar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Now that i looked at it again Ann sorry for being a old poopthat would be correct..

0 Likes
mc1lean
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appear to be waiting for approval to send you an email.

BTW I bought an S4 and a data plan a few weeks ago. I'm using the 'SignalCheck pro' app and I'm getting an RSSI of -96 and SNR of 5 db for EVDO (2 bars). No LTE.

Wow, 'no data connection' while I type.

Now I'm getting LTE with an RSRP of -114 (15 asu), RSRQ of -14 db and SNR of 1.8 db

Are you guys just going to cede the area to AT&T?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the screenshot mvcarpenter. As your wireless provider, we are committed to your wireless happiness. Let's get this taken care of once and for all! May I ask what iOS and carrier version do you have on the iPhone 5? Also, can I assume that there isn'y any physical or liquid damage on the device? If not then try this step: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, reboot, and retest. Once you retest the service, let me know if more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mvcarpenter

Thank you, but I actually got a resolution ticket created via the Twitter support team. I'll report back in a week or so and let you know if anything has improved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you been able to send the message, mc1lean?

Tamara_VZW

0 Likes
mc1lean
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent you a direct message I think (name was slightly different) LMK if you didn't receive it.

0 Likes
mc1lean
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just noticed that Melissa said she couldn't see my links. They are Google drive PDFs that I have shared. I attached them as files. File names have dates the stats were collected. I actually stopped saving them for a while because I thought I was done with proving my point.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fantastic mvcarpenter!

I look forward to the resolution. If you have any questions, please let us know!

Melissa_VZW

0 Likes