Re: slow data after switching to unlimited
Gavioli
Enthusiast - Level 2

No but the plan stated that we would have unlimited HD streaming which is not the case whatsoever.

Gavioli
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want to know WHY IS IT SO SLOW ALL OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You haven't answered the question of which plan you have. Please provide the specific name of the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gavioli, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your internet service. This is definitely not the experience that we want you to have, and we would be glad to help you correct the issue. To clarify, for how long has this been a problem with your connection, and also what kind of troubleshooting steps if any have you already taken to try to get the problem corrected?

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gavioli, you're data experience is very important to us. We'd never want to lose you over this. Let's work together to get this resolved. You said that this is happening indoors and outdoors. Does it improve anywhere else? What zip code are you at? Is anyone else affected there?

Here are more details about the different Unlimited Plans. http://spr.ly/6581DmhrW You mentioned HD Quality videos, this is offered on the Beyond or Above Unlimited Plans. Do you know if you have one of these? 

Joel_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gavioli
Enthusiast - Level 2

The My Verizon app said that it is "The New Verizon Unlimited Plan"

0 Likes
Gavioli
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been a problem for probably two months or longer. When I got the plan (pretty much the day after it came out) it was lightning fast but now super slow. All other phones that are on my plan are experiencing this as well, so I would assume that it's not my phone. My ZIP is 49659. I hope this info helps to resolve this problem almost all costumers are experiencing.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Gavioli
Enthusiast - Level 2

My speeds do experience a slight boost in speed when I go to different areas, but it's never really consitenet enough to pin point anywhere in specific. These places are usually about 20-30 minutes away from my house though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gavioli,

Keeping your speeds working great are a big deal. I want to make sure you can rely on our service at all times and that your plan isn't causing problems. I've sent you a private message so we can get additional details. Please respond when possible. Thanks.

Andrew_VZW

0 Likes
SLAM522
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just recently upgraded to the go unlimited plan and it’s terrible!  I don’t recommend it to anyone.  I hope someone from Verizon reads this.  Why even offer your customer a terrible service so that we can all talk about it.  so mad right now I had to vent somewhere.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service