poor 4g lte coverage (92374 zip code)
gonebonanza

Hello, the area I live in (92374) is like a 1/4 mile radius dead zone for 4G LTE service, get 3G in some areas of the house. Doesn't matter if I'm indoors or outdoors. Our FiOS router was installed by a Verizon tech on one side of a brick wall on one side of our house so we get very poor signal on the other side of the house, then the poor cell reception leaves us data-less... The city we live in is lousy according to the Verizon coverage maps so I'm confused.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor 4g lte coverage (92374 zip code)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gonebonanza! I know how important it is to have a reliable wireless service! I checked my resources and no alerts are noted for Redlands. While indoor service can be challenging due to structural interference, your service outdoors should be solid. We do offer a great device to improve indoor service, please visit this link http://vz.to/1jMR0HT for details.  What is your phone model and software version? When did this service issue start? Have you called us to troubleshoot before? Have we submitted a ticket to our network team for you before?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: poor 4g lte coverage (92374 zip code)
gonebonanza

Hello. I have an HTC one m8 android version 4.4.4 which is the latest release according to the phone update status. The issue was noticed when our FiOS service started slowing down heavily (7MB/s, sad) and I switched off wi-fi and was getting very poor reception about 3 months ago (still getting slow FiOS service). I have not submitted a service ticket before on the cell service, honestly I am historically unsatisfied with troubleshooting methods being focused on what the customer is not doing properly. I left cingular/at&t after 14 years because verizon worked out at my remote job site and they weren't updating their network to support the region. Jokes on me now because service is crummy at home with Verizon. I would love to instill some confidence back into spending the time to solve a problem Here. Thanks for your time.

Regards

Kane

0 Likes