Re: no Network, 3G or 4G in SE TN...anyone else?
CharlesIngalls

Hi folks. I am in Monroe, Washington (State). I lost 4g on 8/24/2011 around 11pm PDT. But it seems to be working now 8/25/2011 7am PDT. Glad to know that I was not the only one and it seems to be back up.

0 Likes
Hayde

I'm here in the Arlington/Dallas/Forth Worth area in Texas; I woke up this morning around 8:30 and noticed I had no 3G or 4G coverage. It's 2:42 PM here now and I still have a 4 bars, but no coverage. Already tried resetting the phone a few times and calling support, but they have no idea what's going on.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Hayde,

Since posting, are you now getting a 3G or 4G signal? Please let us know if you are back up and running, thanks!

0 Likes
tbosco

I am in the Chattanooga, TN area, (37377) and have had my Samsung Charge 4G phone since mid-July or so.  It worked fine at first, then our town went to 4G on July 31.  Since then, I have had nothing but problems with the phone.  It simply will NOT stay connected to the Verizon Network.  The 4G/3G display stays on 3G about 75% of the time....BUT, only when the Network actually works!!!  Most of the time, I get NO 4G or 3G icon and cannot connect to the network.  I have taken the phone back to my local Verizon store twice, and they put a new SIMM card in it and performed a "hard reset", and it seemed to work for a few days.  Then the problem returned.  I also contact Verizon Support via phone, and performed some troubleshooting for about an hour (the tech was VERY polite and easy to deal with), but the problem returned in a day or 2.

I then sent an email to Verizon, and they are kindly going to offer me a partial credit on my data plan (one time only), and want me to perform a "hard reset" on it (which wipes out all your account info etc...).  I am hesitant to reset again because of all the grief it causes me in re-establishing all the Google account stuff which seems to be very confusing to me.

I paid a lot for this phone and am SO disappointed..... looks like NO solution yet.....

0 Likes