dead zone
timmifoxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do I report a dead zone in the 75061 area? The exact address is [removed]. Had great service with previous carrier. The coverage map shows that I should have excellent sevice but I dont. 4G is spotty and keeps buffering. That is when it actually connects to data. Dropped calls and have to "resend" texts all the time. This only happens here at my office. Half a block south and 4G is strong. 4G gets spotty about an 1/8 of mile west of here.

Content removed by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: dead zone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

timmifoxx,

I completely understand that there would be difficulty with this level of coverage at your workplace. I am happy to do all I can to help. There are a variety of steps we can take, including reviewing your device settings and the local area. The good news is that there are no local alerts affecting your area at this time. Are other users nearby noticing the same issues that you are?

What make and model device are you using, and do you happen to know what data plan you are enrolled in?

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

location, location, location relative to cell towers.

service with your previous provider is not a requirement for verizon to match.

0 Likes
timmifoxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a note 9. My co-worker also has a note 9. having been in the cell phone industry for many years I realize there are many factors that will cause this. Is there possibly plans for adding more towers in this area? So far this has been the only downside to switching to Verizon.

0 Likes