Why is there no 4G service in my area?
Arreola

Why is there no 4G LTE at Citrus Hill high school in California 92570? AT&T , T-Mobile , and even Sprint all get LTE signal Verizon can hardly get a 1x connection , I have tried roaming going outside and restarting my iPhone 6s. There is no solid 4G connection till you go 3 miles away from the location  any help please? p.s coverage maps show this place as full LTE coverage .

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No 4G LTE in my area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's dig deeper. I know we can find a solution Arreola. I am sending you a Private Message so we can proceed.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arreola -

Keeping you connected is our goal. I did review the area and you're on a 4G LTE area. How long have you been experiencing difficulties? Are other Verizon users around you also having issues?

DaisyP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Arreola

This issue has been going on since I moved in this area like in 2013. People have also been having the same issues most of them have switched carriers to T mobile , At&t, or Sprint.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arreola Getting you the coverage you expect is extremely important to us. I appreciate the setting you have already checked. Please power off the phone and remove the SIM card for 30 seconds. Replace the SIM card and power it back on. Once on go to settings - cellular - tap enable LTE - make sure Voice & Data is selected. Keep us posted.
DeloresKKKK_VZW

0 Likes
Arreola

The issue was not resolved there is no bars in this location the walls are probably not the problem i did do as said but it still happens . I can't send a text call and the phone can barely hold one bar of signal . I called Verizon on three separate times the first representative told me the problem was there was 3 towers in the same location that they will boost one tower so the phones connect to that one , but it would take 6 months . After 7 months or so I recalled still the issue not being resolved . This new representative told me that there's nothing she can do and to call back . I called back a month later , The next representative told that something was blocking the Verizon signal ,and all she did was send a 3G mobile router but the littler router has no use if I can use it in that location . Please Find a solution T mobile offers 45 megabit per second data speeds while Verizon is stuck in even reaching a single bar ( At the location ).

Thanks for taking the time to read this .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's dig deeper. I know we can find a solution Arreola. I am sending you a Private Message so we can proceed.
RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
cornfield3358

no cell service since saturday  in 72324

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cornfield3358, to learn you've been without service since Saturday is unsettling, and we want to help! I've reviewed the 72324 area, and there are no open alerts. To better assist you, please tell us more. What specific service issues are you experiencing? When you attempt to place a call, send/receive a text message, and use data what happens? Are other users in this area also experiencing no service? Does the problem persist indoors/outdoors?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes