Why is the 4G Network such a joke?
MichiganMike

Every week it seems there is another outage and nobody at Verizon cares. Customer service is a joke now. All you do it is get transferred to some under educated feeb that tells you everything is fine and to reboot your phone!! IT IS NOT THE PHONE. Get it yet Verizon? Your network is failing, ALOT. I have yet to meet anyone who says 4G is worth anything. Now, today again, 3G and 4G are suddenly dead. Not shocking seeing as how they have been robbing Americans blind for years with poorly performing devices, an over subscribed network, poor customer service and outrageous prices. Short Verizon stock. 2012 will be a rough year for them if this continues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is the 4G Network such a joke?
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

MichiganMike wrote:

Every week it seems there is another outage and nobody at Verizon cares. Customer service is a joke now. All you do it is get transferred to some under educated feeb that tells you everything is fine and to reboot your phone!! IT IS NOT THE PHONE. Get it yet Verizon? Your network is failing, ALOT. I have yet to meet anyone who says 4G is worth anything. Now, today again, 3G and 4G are suddenly dead. Not shocking seeing as how they have been robbing Americans blind for years with poorly performing devices, an over subscribed network, poor customer service and outrageous prices. Short Verizon stock. 2012 will be a rough year for them if this continues.

Hmm...

I can't decide, based on your recent posts and including this new topic as well, if you are here to get help or to just bash Verizon Wireless.

If you want help, here: 

What phone do you have? 

Do you EVER get 4g (honestly) or does it just say 3G?  I realize you are only getting 1X now. 

Have you had VZW file a ticket for your phone number to see if there is a problem with your area?  What did they say?

Where are you having service issues?

What phone did you have before?

Did you have service with Verizon Wireless before your current phone?

What was the service like then?

What exactly is the problem?  Meaning this, yes you are losing signal but what are trying to do that you cannot accomplish right now?

Every phone is different, do you have the following installed on your phone:  Juice Defender or any battery saver, a task killer, a network managing application, have you changed any settings on your own in the phone?  Has a representative changed any settings in your phone?  Do you have an anti-virus application?

How many miles are you from Canada?

0 Likes