Re: Why is Verizons 4g getting worse??
Rkstewa32

I have the same issue in my area. Downloads take hours instead of minutes. Constant buffering of streaming videos. Zip code 39507

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rkstewa32, as someone who relies on fast data speeds, I know how inconvenient it is for you to experience slow data speeds, and we want to fix this. I thoroughly reviewed the area you are in and found no service issues or alerts to report. When did the issue begin? Are others having the same issue? What is the name of the plan you currently have?  JacobV_VZW

carlo_bos
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same in Island Park, ID. Zip 83429. Service used to be okay,  now it's none existent. Voice and text are working intermittent, but data is not working at all. This is both with my Samsung S10 5G as well as with my Jetpack hotspot, no service at all this year. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with service on those devices, carlo_bos. We know you rely on us for dependable coverage and we're determined to figure this out with you. What's the nearest cross streets to your location in zip code 83429? Do you know if other Verizon Wireless customers nearby to you are also having issues with service as well? Do the issues happen everywhere or primarily at certainly locations? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Broncobrav1

44706(work)& 44682(home) it's gotten worse at both locations and almost unusable at times

0 Likes
DanboyF
Enthusiast - Level 1

My service had become unacceptable for my self and others in my community.  Verizon has definitely dropped/not resigned cell towers that service our heavily populated area.  attempts to contact Customer Service require patients, persistence and determination.  They have changed CS to an offshore type call center. Run arounds, and similar ways that indicate VW does not care and hopes customer will give up and just keep putting up with totally unsatisfactory service.  Locals who have AT&T and SPRINT have NO PROBLEMS. Calls dropping and service non existent in house calls drop; tech says use WiFi VOIP unacceptable. Medically unsafe as cannot make or receive emergency and needed medical calls.  Have written to Corporate Officer Ronan Dunne and submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and FCC.  Some smart guy thinks they can make more by cutting cost in cell coverage. If they don’t improve they lose REVENUE!  Customer since 1992. 

Jen1978M
Enthusiast - Level 1

Zip code 30520. I'm also having this problem and from what i can understand there's a tower less than a mile from my home. I switched from at&t 3 years ago because it wouldnt pick up here and Verizon did but since then its stopped working i have to stand in the window & constantly put my phone in airplane mode and take it off just to get service again for a few. 

0 Likes
NYWELDER1

Sorry, but Big Brother Verizon and it's top brass crooks will never lose revenue.  Why? It's been the plan all along to kill high maintenance landline services, build a tower network with high profit cell service and products, then sell time on those towers to any fly-by-night company offering cell service.  You watch - soon Verizon will stop any contact with the public.  Then their brass will sit back in their comfy chairs stuffed with $100 bills, drink brandy, smoke the finest cigars and laugh at the peasants.

0 Likes
NYWELDER1

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note so we can further look into this for you.

0 Likes