Re: Why is Verizons 4g getting worse??
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

Inside and out, all areas.

Home and work 73111 and 73145.

Poor results on speed test already posted. Why not just call me to speak directly instead of responding with same questions from different reps?

0 Likes
Kmit0824

My zip code is 90814. I also live part time in 91711. Inside, outside, doesn't matter. The service is always cruddy. 

0 Likes
geoag
Enthusiast - Level 1

If verizon can't provide the service they promised then perhaps they should refund our money until they can provide the service they promised

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello geoag, dealing with poor service can be a headache, especially since you need it to accomplish daily activities. When did the issue start? What recent changes have occurred? What exactly happens when you try to use the service?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
mxhernandez
Enthusiast - Level 1

Coming out of Katy, TX mine is absolute trash as well. As soon as I moved from Sugar Land to Katy a year ago it got worse and then in the past 6-8 months it went from flu patient condition to pancreatic cancer patient condition. And the disease has spread. It’s just as bad going back to sugar land and I work in Houston in the city and it’s still sluggish. I honestly think they’re slowing down service intentionally to make way or the new 5g service to entice people to pay more for the 5g. Then once it’s release they’ll absolutely drop 4g dead in its tracks. Or make you buy a “booster” for your petty 4g in years to come. Service will go from the $140 we pay to $170+. Mark my words. AT&T never looked so good

Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree totally.  They DM me and stated a ticket has been opened and a good time to call, a week and a half later,  no call!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely not the experience we want you to have with your service. One of our main goals is to provide you with reliable service and we are here to help. Please tell us, are you experiencing issues indoors or outdoors? Do you know if other Verizon users are having the same problem in the area?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please check my past comments,  the same questions are being asked and answered repeatedly.

Just call me please!

0 Likes
coltswalker
Enthusiast - Level 3

Coverage in my area south of Omaha Nebraskas has declined dramatically.  I have attempted to contact Verizon support to report the issue, however, after being on hold for a long duration the call was disconnected.  It seems like the rep hung up on me as soon as I started to explain the problem.

VerizonSux100
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon! You need to acknowledge that because of your 5G, you have to sacrifice the 4G network to build the 5G, many cities has a limitations on how many cell towers you can have thus you have to remove the old to build the new. However this make the service really terrible now.  On the other hand T-mobile are getting much much better in terms of receptions.