Re: Why is Verizons 4g getting worse??
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

These responses are starting to sound alike and I don't ask others if they have the same issues.  We have a forum for this.  We can all see the same response from the similar problems. Not a coincidence,  if you want to really help, reach out to us individually and gather information!

0 Likes
asueb

The service is worsening.... I chubby Verizon who tries to blame the phone etc... Their system is simply overloaded and becoming a joke. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

asueb Our main goal to make sure you get the service you expect. We see this was posted two day ago. Have you received any assistance? If not, please tell us what you have an issue with (call, data, text)? Does this happen at a specific location (indoors/outdoors)? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
BR20
Enthusiast - Level 1

7.6Mbps sounds great to me...7.6Mbps sounds great to me...

🤬vzw 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BR20,

I'm alarmed to see the slow speeds you have been experiencing! We are here to help turn this around. When did you begin having trouble with your service? What is your city, state, and closest intersection, so we can check your coverage? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Frankmariano65

My zip code is 39401 and my service is terrible.

0 Likes
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

My fellow coworkers have good signals, but they have AT&T and not Verizon 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to hear about the issues with your service out in Hattiesburg, MS. It concerns us to hear this and it's vital that we turn this around. We want the best for you. We aren't showing any recent network issues in the area so I'd like to further investigate. Are you having issues with calling, texting or mobile data? Do you know if any other Verizon Wireless customers nearby to you that are having similar issues? Are you having issues at a specific location (if so provide the nearest cross streets) or do the issues occur throughout the area?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

Followed your advice, same results by updating new unlimited plans. My 2 AT&T coworkers have signals  when my phone says off line and no internet and 1 bar or going to 3g

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that for us. We are sorry to hear that this is going on in your area. With regard to this location are you only having issues indoors or outdoors as well? Is this the only location where you are experiencing slow speeds? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes