WTH? All of at once can only get data or log in to email when on WiFi, no 1x, 3g, or 4g showing but getting 4 bars of signal and can text and make phone calls! WTH!
jimmymerle

WTH? All of at once can only get data or log in to email when on WiFi, no 1x, 3g, or 4g showing but getting 4 bars of signal and can text and make phone calls! WTH!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WTH? All of at once can only get data or log in to email when on WiFi, no 1x, 3g, or 4g showing but getting 4 bars of signal and can text and make phone calls! WTH!
tailynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you checked to see if your phone's mobile data is turned off. It will work just fine if the data is turned off except you can't use some of the apps and the internet. Some phones have a cut off set up on themselves (Like I set mine to cut off at 1.9GB) and still works on talk and text.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: WTH? All of at once can only get data or log in to email when on WiFi, no 1x, 3g, or 4g showing but getting 4 bars of signal and can text and make phone calls! WTH!
nabs511
Enthusiast - Level 2

Expect to be told you are in a "marginal" service area and nothing can be done...

0 Likes
tailynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you checked to see if your phone's mobile data is turned off. It will work just fine if the data is turned off except you can't use some of the apps and the internet. Some phones have a cut off set up on themselves (Like I set mine to cut off at 1.9GB) and still works on talk and text.

0 Likes