Very poor cell signal in Aberdeen, North Carolina
Mbross5690

I reside in zip code 28315 and never get more than two bars on an Apple iPhone X.

This seems to be a service area issue, and not a phone one, as I can get full bars in several of the surrounding communities. The signal is very strong if I go to Sanford, NC.

Any solution here?

0 Likes
Re: Very poor cell signal in Aberdeen, North Carolina
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Mbross5690. Ensuring you have only the best in service is our number one goal. Help is here. Thank you so much for the details you have provided. You definitely deserve answers and a resolution for your cellular concerns. I'd like to gather a bit more information to fully understand the issue at hand as we must further pinpoint exactly where this issue is occurring. Does this issue primarily happens while inside your home? If so, how far from your home must you go before you notice a change in service? When did this issue begin?  

NatashaR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Very poor cell signal in Aberdeen, North Carolina
Mbross5690

I realized that the answer I sent via my iphone never was received by you.

While the Verizon cell signal is quite strong if I am in the center of Aberdeen, or on US Highway #1 in Aberdeen, the signal completely degrads once you enter the area of the Legacy Lakes community or on the golf course Legacy Golf Links. In some sections of our community, no signal at all is available, while the some areas are two bars at the strongest. There is only a 3G signal on almost the entire golf course. 

I hope this helps, as we could really use a signal boost here.

0 Likes