Re: Verizon Coverage in Northern NJ
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustration of having service issues PENNANTFEVER. Please send us a private message with your name and mobile number via private message. We can discuss your issues and find out the next step towards getting this resolved.I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

"Thank you PENNANTFEVER. I looked at that area and I see you should have great 4G service. Do all of your phones have the same issue? Does this happen in a specific location, or in the entire area? Do you notice a pattern of where or when this is happening? Do you have better service anywhere in that zip code? "

Well I don't have great coverage and I am waiting for someone to get back to me. I am really frustrated. Verizon is

overwhelmed look at all these posts for poor coverage. You are not being honest with us. Verizon has a network issue and they are not coming clean. To have them since 1997 and living in the same home for 10 years without an issue and now this. They say it's because of all the leaves on the trees. I have news for you it's FALL and the leaves are on my lawn not the trees and I still have the same crappy signal. Own up Verizon you added way to many people to your network and that is why it's taking a dump. I pay the extra money for your reliability but it's not there anymore. Do the right thing come clean Verizon!

Set me FREE!

0 Likes
roserama87

Same here in San Francisco. Same exact timeframe too. 6-7 months ago my coverage was golden. As of today I have ZERO 4G and ZERO 3G coverage and I'm in the same spot I have been for the last few years. Makes NO sense.

0 Likes
roserama87

I like how Verizon totally missed my post about no coverage in SF. Nice.

0 Likes
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I send a private message?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

PENNANTFEVER wrote:

How do I send a private message?

You follow in the community per the steps in document.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to send a Follow request to that they have to approve.  They, in turn, have to send you a Follow request that you have to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send Direct Messages, i.e.,

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

ninja'd

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back to the golden service you are used to, roserama87. I'm sure this is frustrating. Do you lose the data in certain areas? Have we been able to troubleshoot with you any time during the past 6-7 months when this began?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called verizon a few times and I am being told that I am not in a good area for a signal. I was for 10 years I never moved. I get one person telling me I am in a poor area another person tell me I am in a good signal area. Which is it? This is happening with all my phones. I am really frustrated I miss calls my battery drains because my phone is trying to get signal

....really really frustrated

0 Likes