Unusably Slow Upload (and download) Speed - WiFi and Data (not on the same plan)
Trabu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, for a while now I've had issues with upload and download speeds on my Google Pixel 3 XL, Zip Code 17842. Ive tried calling in and contacting support, but I was hung up on halfway into stating what I needed help with. These spikes happen randomly but frequently between 1 pm - 3 pm and can get speeds as low as 0.01 kbps upload and download. I've also tested on wifi in a nearby area (17853) and it is consistently getting upload speeds between 0.00 - 0.01 kbps but decent download ~3.5 mbps. Nothing I seem to do can fix either issue and the location doesn't change anything, it just happens randomly on both wifi and data. If there is any way to improve these speeds I would like to know as they are to the point where it looks almost 6 minutes to fully load this page. 

Tags (5)
0 Likes
Re: Unusably Slow Upload (and download) Speed - WiFi and Data (not on the same plan)
Trabu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bump - I need help fast as I have things I need to upload today

0 Likes
Re: Unusably Slow Upload (and download) Speed - WiFi and Data (not on the same plan)
Trabu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes Verizon thanks for the badges but I still need help with my internet.

0 Likes
Trabu
Enthusiast - Level 2

What an actual joke. Almost a full day now with no responses, I see verizon really values their customers!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Trabu
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

This is not how you reach Verizon, it’s a community forum.  

Intermitant slow data sounds like your plan is reprioritized and your experiencing congestion.   

Are you on a plan that always reprioritzes data?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Private note being sent.

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details regarding your location. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Verizon is currently experiencing a wireless network issue in your area. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working quickly to resolve it. At this time we do not have an estimated fix time frame, but feel free to reach out to us for updates.

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

regarding slow wi-fi, contact you internet provider, not a verizon issue!

0 Likes