Unlimited data plan
landa16
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to the Unlimited Data plan two days ago and since then I have been unable to use the internet on my phone.  Speeds are incredibly slow!  I called to see what the issue was....wondering if it was related to the phone or the switch over of the plan.  I was told there must be highbusage in my area?!?  No help....just told this will happen at any time.  Is anyone else experiences total loss internet when they switch to this plan?  Feeling like I should look elsewhere....

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited data plan
Weth
Legend

If you signed up for start unlimited, you will be slowed when the area you are in is busy.  If you want not to always be subject to de-prioritization, go with the play more (25 GB premium LTE) or do more plans (50 GB premium LTE)

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited data plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is concerning to see that you are having trouble with your data after moving to an unlimited plan, landa16. Being able to use your data when needed is essential. Are your other services like calls and text messages being impacted? What happens when you try to use your data? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes