Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Unlimited data? I can’t even get the MyVerizon app to load.
Rymanj

I just switched from a 4GB plan to unlimited data. Consistently the speed is by far slower- I downloaded a 300 page book that normally would be mere seconds and it took over 15 minutes. 

I don’t watch videos or stream, I just wanted something to use occasionally for Facebook. 

Very, very upset.

My Verizon app couldn’t load the support module so I could chat with someone. 

IPhone 8 purchased in November.

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited data? I can’t even get the MyVerizon app to load.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rymanj, we understand the need for speed; we're here to help. What's your zip code? Are you experiencing problems with your phone calls and text messages?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LINSHE95
Enthusiast

I can't even send or receive texts in my own residential area.  There are dead spots everywhere throughout the 22554 zip code zone.  Unlimited data is a joke.  I pay almost $400 a month for basically zero service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I too rely on my text messages, LINSHE95, and I would be concerned if this stopped working. I definitely want to make sure that you have the best experience with our network. Can you tell me more about what is happening when you try to send a text message? What is happening with your data service? When did this issue first start happening?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes