Unlimited data? I can’t even get the MyVerizon app to load.
Rymanj

I just switched from a 4GB plan to unlimited data. Consistently the speed is by far slower- I downloaded a 300 page book that normally would be mere seconds and it took over 15 minutes. 

I don’t watch videos or stream, I just wanted something to use occasionally for Facebook. 

Very, very upset.

My Verizon app couldn’t load the support module so I could chat with someone. 

IPhone 8 purchased in November.

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited data? I can’t even get the MyVerizon app to load.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rymanj, we understand the need for speed; we're here to help. What's your zip code? Are you experiencing problems with your phone calls and text messages?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LINSHE95
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't even send or receive texts in my own residential area.  There are dead spots everywhere throughout the 22554 zip code zone.  Unlimited data is a joke.  I pay almost $400 a month for basically zero service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I too rely on my text messages, LINSHE95, and I would be concerned if this stopped working. I definitely want to make sure that you have the best experience with our network. Can you tell me more about what is happening when you try to send a text message? What is happening with your data service? When did this issue first start happening?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes