The coverage map shows coverage but I have none
ebk2015

Hi I recently switched to Verizon after reviewing the coverage map and was told yes I should have great coverage at my house. I have none what can I do to get coverage at home? Thanks from Alabama

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The coverage map shows coverage but I have none
Snn5
Legend

Surprising as AL is almost all red minus in Lake Eufaula and areas of Cheaha and west central AL.  Whats your zipcode?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ebk2015, I can understand your concern with this. I would love to have the chance to look deeper into the area that you live in. What zip code do you currently live in? Are you only having issues while indoors or outdoors as well? How far would you need to go before you can pick up service again? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ebk2015

Hi KevinR_VZW,

My zip code is 36477 the area is off of Alabama State Highway 52, I have issues inside and outside and I have to travel almost 4 miles before my service picks back up. Any help you can give would be great. Thanks! Ebk2015

0 Likes
ebk2015

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ebk2015,

Let's take closer look at this for you. The service looks good in your area so let's dig dipper, what's the make and model of yoru device? Do you experience issues with all text, calls and data? Are others experiencing issues as well? Any error messages?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I know the towers map shows coverage out there, but that really is a sparse area and the coverage map might be a bit optimistic, especially on 52 going East.  That area between Samson and Geneva on or near Hwy 87 and 27 is no man's land.

0 Likes
ebk2015

I have a Samsung Galaxy S 5, the issues are with everything, text messages are hit and miss, I get no data (internet, email, or other) and cell phone service is worse than text messages. When I moved my service to Verizon a few months ago I was assured that a new tower was going to be up and running in my area. Well two new towers are up near my home and I still have zero service. Any help you can give would be great! and Snn5 is correct as that is the exact area that I am located in.

Thanks

0 Likes