Thank You Verizon
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1

Since so many customers come on here to complain; I thought I would turn the tables a little.

I have been a subscriber with Verizon for about 4 years now. My 1st device being my Toughbook laptop with an embedded Verizon card. I have since purchased more Toughbooks and have the UML290 as my main connection device. I have it going thru a Cradlepoint MBR-900 mobile router in my vehicle. It is just like my home with U-Verse in the fact it's a wifi access point. I live on the north side of Atlanta and consistantly reach close to 30.00 Mbps D/L and 9Mbps U/L. I had to call Wednesday and have another UML-290 sent to me as mine was wearing out on the USB plug for some reason. It came today and all is perfect!

Thank you verizon for taking care of me and providing me with a stable connection on my too many devices. My montly Verizon expense is close to $400.00 and I am very proud to pay this with such a great service. Keep it up and continue to build the LTE network as planned. Sometimes you guys need a pat on the back instead of reading complainers all day.

http://speedtest.net/result/1418682460.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thank You Verizon
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Toughbook!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to us, and it is a pleasure to serve you and help you get the most of your wireless experience. 

Have a great day and thank you for being the most important thing to Verizon Wireless, our valued customer. 

0 Likes
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1

You are very welcome. To think some members on here are saying i'm grumpy lately....

0 Likes
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

toughbook wrote:

http://speedtest.net/result/1418682460.png

:smileysurprised:

Just to be REALLY clear on that speed test.

VZW 3G =  0.6 - 3.0 Mbps

VZW 4G (for you) = 30 Mbps.

I envy you and look forward this beautiful thing called 4G coming to my area.

0 Likes