Re: Slow/Non-existent LTE Service in Soho/NYC
NYCResident1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there,

I would like to echo the sentiments of the other users experiencing very poor service in NYC. I am having terrible difficulty in 10016 and 10017 on a daily basis with sending/receiving data signal. This happens at all hours of the day and the problem has only progressed with time since purchasing my 4G phone. I have also been having trouble in other areas of Manhattan as well. Friends of mine with the iPhone5 that live in the neighborhood are going through the same problem.

Can you please tell us what steps the Verizon engineers are taking to remedy the issue and when we can expect improvement in service? (New Towers? Other methods to expand capacity? What timeframe?) Please provide us with some guidance.

Thank you.

0 Likes
VZWHammer

4GLTE literally is so slow it times out in Midtown for me (50th/Broadway) and similar conditions at the other office (Rockefeller Center 25+ floors up).

Are there plans to address this?  I know AWS is coming and only the latest round of Motorola device with very few others are compatible, but WTF VZW?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

You know there's an issue but you won't elaborate at all to help us make informed decisions.......

TMO here I come.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZWHammer,

Slow service is a serious no-no in our neck of the woods. And we don't want to lose you over this. How long has this been an issue? Are these problems indoors only? And do you notice changes for the better when you leave the area? Please share.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes