Slow 4G speeds in neighborhood
neilalp

I'm building a home in a well established subdivison near a elementary and high school, each time I'm there the service is horrible. This happens on my Iphone XR, my wife's XS and my MiFi. 2 different accounts for these items. I can't imagine all my neighbors have a competitor. I'm a quarter mile from a major high school. How can I open a trouble ticket to speak with a tech to send specs from my phone or any other info the Verizon team might need to help get the issue corrected?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Slow 4G speeds in neighborhood
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, neilalp. We are here to help. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, neilalp. We are here to help. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
MXM3904
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't worry it's more than just that neighborhood. Verizon has been having complaints all over this country for having almost nonfunctioning data speeds even with full bars of 4g LTE. Switch to AT&T or learn to live with always having slow speeds around your house.

It seems that most forums I read only relate to a specific location for that particular customer unfortunately it is usually around their house or work so they have to deal with the problem all the time. 

0 Likes