Service
E751975
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to know two things, 1st. When is your service going to be as good as you advertise on TV? 2nd How in the heck do you come out with 5g when you cant even get your 3g straight and working worth a dirt?

0 Likes
Re: Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 1xRTT and 3G EDVO network is being retired and transitioned into the next generation of the 4G and 5G networks. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

E751975, having reliable service is essential. I want to ensure your VZW services work as well for you as mine works for me. In order to figure out what's going on with your services, please provide us with he nearest cross streets, city and state where you're experiencing the issue? How long have you had the issues for? You indicated the 3G isn't working. 3G is being phased out but most of its spectrum has been transitioned to assist with more 4G LTE capacity and carrier aggregation. We expect the 3G network to be completely retired by years end. The areas it does still exist in however are usually those that face certain challenges from terrain or other environmental factors.  

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Switch carriers if Verizon is not living up to your expectations