Service issues when in another state.

GhostbusterAZ

I just traveled to Los Vegas. When there I get 1 bar and very bad service, could not even connect to navigation apps. Spoke to someone else there, that lives in Vegas and had verizon on the same apple phone. They have no issues and their service was working while standing next to me. What is going on Verizon, Why am i haveing issues while the local standing next to me is not?

0 Likes

Re: Service issues when in another state.

deloused

That would be something related to your phone, like a setting perhaps 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry that your service in Las Vegas is less than optimal, GhostbusterAZ. I noticed that your post is from 2 days ago. Are you still in Las Vegas and having service issues? If you are, please confirm your current ZIP code and the nearest intersection to the trouble location.

Do you notice any improvement if you power the phone off for 1 minute and then power it on? This resets the connection to the network and may improve your wireless service experience.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes

GhostbusterAZ

No longer there, This happenes anytime I travel to another city. It has to be somthing with the network settings. It should update without me having to power off the phone.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

GhostbusterAZ, we sent you a private note to further assist you. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes