Service in NYC Subway in the Bronx?
T_Nuzzi

According to articles on the Transit Wireless program there should already be service at 149th and Grand Concourse subway station. I had service underground for 1 day a couple months ago but never again since then? Any time frame for service to the Bronx subway riders?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service in NYC Subway in the Bronx?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

T_Nuzzi,

Having service where you need it most is absolutely important. Are you only having trouble underground at this location? Are you having trouble with service anywhere else?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow usVZWSupportr @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question plea�Correct the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
T_Nuzzi

Yes, just underground in this location. But this is where I work...underground. Having an 8 month pregnant wife at home, it's pretty important to stay connected. Again, from the articles I've read regarding the Transit Wireless program Verizon should already be active underground here. There are currently other providers that provide service underground here. There was 1 day off service from Verizon here (seemed like it was being tested) but never again since that time a couple months ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

T_Nuzzi, I can definitely understand your concern with service, and staying in contact with your wife.  There are many factors that can affect service underground.

I highly recommend reaching out to support at 800-922-0204 to check on setting up a ticket to see if there is indeed service there, or if there is an issue with that specific location.

Please keep us posted.
NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes