SLOW LTE Data
CANBRO24

I've been with Verizon for over 17 years and am experiencing the slowest data speeds I've ever had.

I was on the Unlimited Plan and recently switched to Beyond Unlimited at an additional cost per month in hopes of increasing data speed.  This hasn't helped at all.

A little info...we are in zip code 66208 and have two iPhone 6s on the plan.  My teenager daughter and I are both experiencing the slow data...indoors and outdoors.  It's so slow that Instagram stories won't load properly.   Slow data speeds are experienced at home, work and her school.

Since I am paying a higher monthly premium for what I thought would increase speeds I would like some resolution on this big problem.

After 17 years, I'm considering leaving Verizon due to this issue. 

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SLOW LTE Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

"I've been with Verizon for over 17 years and am experiencing the slowest data speeds I've ever had.

I was on the Unlimited Plan and recently switched to Beyond Unlimited at an additional cost per month in hopes of increasing data speed.  This hasn't helped at all.

A little info...we are in zip code 66208 and have two iPhone 6s on the plan.  My teenager daughter and I are both experiencing the slow data...indoors and outdoors.  It's so slow that Instagram stories won't load properly.   Slow data speeds are experienced at home, work and her school.

Since I am paying a higher monthly premium for what I thought would increase speeds I would like some resolution on this big problem."

CANBRO24, thank you for your loyalty. This 17 year relationship is important to us. Let's make sure that you have reliable service. You mentioned that you're currently subscribing to the new Verizon Beyond Unlimited Plan. At this time, no issues have been reported in Prairie Village. Did you recently update the software on your phones or download a new application to it? Do you experience these slow data speeds just in the zip code area of 66208 or in other places, as well?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes