Re: Poor coverage in my area Napa, CA?
mcalimquim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Doesn’t seem like I can rely on Verizon. We pay a lot for our monthly for this type of low service!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your service. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to look into the issue. To confirm, have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues? What exact issues are you having with your service? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Princess12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

Horrible service 94558 area. My phone is a dead brick. No internet, drop phone calls. My friends with me have no issue with AT&T and T-Mobile. Called Verizon last year and they said it was hard to put new towers in Napa but are working on installing small 5G towers (extenders), that should help. Well nothing has helped. I spend $300/month for service and can’t use my phone all day. Frustrating. Seriously contemplating leaving Verizon. 

Princess12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haven’t seen any updates to your post but it’s now September 2020 and Verizon has done nothing to improve service to this area. I’m in the same area with the same problem. 

Princess12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

I personally know this is not her/his phone. I have been having the same problem for years it just seems like the last 15 months it has gotten worse. The only way I can use my phone when in the Napa college area is to use my friends hot spot (from AT&T).  I will be leaving Verizon. This is ridiculous. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Princess12345. We would hate to see you leave the Verizon family, and we are here to help. Did you ever have a ticket opened to review the service in your area? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes