Poor Service - New Issue
BDavid14

Sudden issue with poor service / signal in Carmel, Indiana (west side 46074).  Never been a problem, now all four phones in our plan have terrible service.  

Issue also popping-up on community message boards...

Impossible to get in touch with Verizon Customer Service in chat or on phone live.

Do we just cancel and move to another carrier??

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service - New Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BDavid14, we don't want to lose you as our customer and completely understand how important it is to always get great service. We are here to help.

Currently, we are not seeing any reported issues at that location or reports from other customers. Is this an issue only happening when indoors or do you have the same issue when outside? What shows on your phone for the signal strength and type of signal your phone is getting from us?

What model phone do you have? What services are affected on your phone: calls, text or data?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Jenn1991

This happens to me as well. It's actually been going on for like 2 years now I can't hear anybody on the phone in the basement and it starts getting staticky and going in and out once I enter my neighborhood everybody that has her eyes and it happens too but the people that don't have Verizon the service is just fine I've been thinking about switching now for a while but I just had my phone paid off and I was kind of like putting it off hoping that it was a Verizon thing they would fix it which it clearly is. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Two years is far too long for any issue.  We are sending out a Private Message to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
caf2

Our 4G has been out for at least two days.  Verizon knows about it and was supposed to fix yesterday.  We're in California central valley.  This only worsens the fact that they have a poor signal here to start with.  They know about this also but have done nothing...for years.  I suppose it's time to change.

They're no longer the carrier they used to be.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, caf2Providing reliable service to our customers is our top priority. We want to make sure you receive the support you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes