Re: Poor 4G service in Northern NJ
wsproule

Thank you for the response. The phone I am using is an iphone 5s. Yes, I have already done the network reset as recommended and reset the device. Outside of my downtime area LTE works find. It appears to be a local cell network problem.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

wsproule wrote:

Thank you for the response.  The phone I am using is an iphone 5s.  Yes, I have already done the network reset as recommended and reset the device.  Outside of my downtime area LTE works find.  It appears to be a local cell network problem.

Sent from my iPad

There is probably congestion on the tower(s) serving the downtown area especially during the workday time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wsproule

Can we report this as a service issue as LTE is advertised in my area and is pretty much useless.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can, but you have to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to let them know about it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying so hard, wsproule. I don't see a widespread report of trouble in downtown Princeton. Do you have the trouble all around Princeton or does it seem to be at work/home/a specific location? You mentioned you need to turn off LTE. When you do this, are you connecting to WiFi or are you then able to connect to 3G? With LTE on while you're having this trouble, please visit www.speedtest.net and share your speed results with us.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes