Poor 4G in Houston Texas, 77027
MTWOB

Most of the time I only get 3G or no service at my house on my IPhone 6 Plus. It is rare that I see 4G on my phone, but I know that it exists. I have always liked Verizon for its coverage but since I moved to Houston, Tx, not so much. Houston is flat without mountains, so I would assume reception would be clear when I signed up with Verizon. I live on the top floor of a 6 story apartment complex and even when I'm outside on my balcony or out on the streets below, I get really poor reception. 100% of the time, recipients of my calls claim my voice breaks up and is inaudible when I'm at home or around my home in the 77027 zip code. Sometimes, my phone calls get dropped and I see no reception bars on my phone. WiFi is a little better, but still has issues after 5pm when I am unable to connect. However, I know the issue is not my phone as my phone reception massively improves when I leave the Houston city limits. What gives? Can you please boost/improve my network/cell phone connection in my zip code? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor 4G in Houston Texas, 77027
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MTWOB Thank you for being a loyal customer. I’m sad to learn you are not getting the signal you expect. We can definitely want to do everything we can to get you back to the service you deserve. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!