Please Put A Site On American Tower Site NC-280245
TelecomRFPro

I am in the Holly Springs, NC area and have terrible LTE service around Windcrest subdivision, Sunset Ridge, Sonic, Food Lion and the Salamanders stadium.  All my friends say the service is bad as well. There is an AT&T site on  American Tower site NC-280245 and I think it would be a great location for a VZW site. Please invest in your network in Holly Springs, NC. You are going to loose a lot of paying customers here if you don't.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please Put A Site On American Tower Site NC-280245
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to lose a single customer, TelecomRFPro. Having reliable service is crucial, and it's important we know when it's not working as it should. Are voice and text also impacted in this location? Please tell us more about what you experience when you try to use data.

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TelecomRFPro

Yes, most of the time indoors around the areas stated I will be knocked from LTE to 3G which makes HD Voice call useless and the voice quality on those calls is awful. LTE speeds range from 2-3 Mbps  on a good day and in prime time they drop to .3 to .5 Mbps. Signal strength values in RSSI will range from -115 to -124 on B13, you can only get B4 and B2 when one is up high in a third story for instance. Service especially got worse the months following the launch of unlimited. There is lots of housing and retail development going on in the area as well. I work in this industry and know where all of your closest cell sites are to my house and they are not that close. Like I said before, I think putting a site on American Tower site NC-280245 would make a great addition to your site portfolio and it would fill in service gaps, alleviate capacity constraints, and speed up LTE service in the areas I talked about. Here they are again as well, Windcrest, Winward Pointe, and Sunset Ridge subdivisions, Sonic, Food Lion and the Salamanders stadium in Holly springs, NC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TelecomRFPro,

We're always looking for ways in which to increase coverage in any area. Although it does take two years for a new cell site to be built and placed online, once it has received the proper clearance from the local government in one's area, land can be assessed to see if it meets the terrain and radio frequency requirements prior to the legal process as follows: http://vz.to/1H9W5ZQ.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes