Outage
Kered2385

Is there an outage in my area at around 730pm? The closest intersection is sunrise blvd and douglas road. Zip is 95742. My lte was extremely slow. Is there a link to a map so u I can see outages?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Outage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kered2385, we want you to have the service that you need and are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some trouble. Let's get to the bottom of this, how does that sound? Are you able to place calls and send text messages? Are you aware of others in the area that are experiencing this? When completing a speed test, simply type speed test in the browser and run the test, what speeds are you seeing? Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to the phone recently?

LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kered2385

Able to make calls. Able to send text messages but only 1 per 30 secs. It took a long time to send. No newly installed apps. Not able to perform speed test as internet was too slow to load. Others experiencing the same issue in my vicinity.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want you to be able to use data and make calls. Depending on the service in your area, the network may be congested, which is not an indication of a problem with our network.

What plan do you have with us? Do you notice a difference at certain times of the day? What happens when you are not in the same area?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes