No service
mcarrara

Big modern company, where on this web site can I report a service outage?  I thought it was my phone until I got to work and none of the Verizon phones have service.

Mark

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't one. You can call customer service from a landline or another carrier's phone at 1-800-922-0204 to report it. You can also try their Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts for an online option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service issues are very frustrating mcarrara. I'm sorry you were unable to report this right away but we are here to help. What zipcode are you located in? What phone do you have? When did the issue occur. Ann is correct, you can always chat, Facebook, Tweet via Twitter, or call us at 1-800-922-0204 from an alternate number if you have issues with service. Until we speak with you, always try power cycling. If you have a 3g phone try dialing *228, send and option #2. If you have a 4g phone try pulling the SIM card for 1-2 minutes. Ensure phone is powered off first. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes