No service or Data in Pennsylvania
gcq1w2e3
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's going on? It was spotty last night and then nothing all day, what gives?!  My zip code is 18074 and I'm using a Galaxy Note III.  I've done multiple reboots to check if it would reconnect throughout the day with no luck. Some official updates would be nice instead of keeping us in the dark.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service or Data in Pennsylvania
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gcq1w2e3,

Oh no, I want to make sure that you have a good working device on the best network. I am showing that the zip code is looking pretty good for services right now. Have you been able to power the device off and remove the sim card from the phone for about 10-15 seconds? If not, please let's try that. Then once it power backs on re-try the device. Is there anyone else in your area that has Verizon that is having the same issues? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gcq1w2e3
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I leave my area, I'll get phone service but still no 3g/4g, I was in Philadelphia and Pottstown yesterday and no data all day.  It's clear this isn't an isolated problem so it'd be great if Verizon as a company took their individual customers seriously. http://downdetector.com/status/verizon-wireless .  I understand customer support doesn't get the most updated information so I'm not blaming you for this.  However, this is day 3 and this type of service after so many years as a Verizon customer is unacceptable.  I'd probably be more accepting and patient with this if there was an explanation somewhere but it's just a lot of people not knowing what's going on.

0 Likes
footballchick66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live and work in the Philadelphia area as well. My service has been poor all weekend. My data is very spotty it goes in and out with it laying down and my not even touching it. I think it might be the 3g coverage that is the real problem. It doesn't show 3g coverage at all. It has 4g but if it drops anywhere below that I don't have any coverage. Usually my signals are very strong.

0 Likes