No coverage when there should be coverage.
Celeste15

What can be done, if anything, if I can't get cell coverage in & right around my house?  Work needs to get in touch with me often, & can't if I'm out in the yard.  I checked the coverage map & it says there is coverage.  I have verizon residential as well.  Each plan is loaded.  Is there any "booster" available to correct this?  I just can't get cell coverage.   I usually can get internet& email.  Texting is a problem as well....my family lives next door.   They have the same problem.  

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: No coverage when there should be coverage.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Celeste15!  It is important that you and your family are able to get the coverage and service you are paying for.  I am happy to assist!

Please let me know what zip code you are experiencing problems in.  When did this problem begin?  Are you experiencing problems with voice and/or data services?  What model phone are you using?  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Celeste15

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

My zip code is 02896. It's 540 Providence Pike.

My phone is the iPhone 5.

I moved here in July. I haven't had any cellular service since.

Tks!

C

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

It may be beneficial to look into a provider which has better service in and around your home if that is important to you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Celeste15,

Thanks for providing us your zip code. All is clear in 02896. Do the issues primarily occur indoors or outdoors as well? Does service improve outside of the 02896 zip code?

To answer the question from your original post we do have a network extender accessory that boosts signal indoors,http://vz.to/IHRT6h.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes
PensacolaBob

I want to report constant poor coverage in Vienna, Virginia in Northern Virginia zip code 22182. This is the location of my mother in law. My wife travels there frequently (she is there now) but has to work in a library because cell coverage is so poor. She purchased a MiFi device from Verizon and that was also unsuccessful. The most you can see is one bar and audio and data signals are lost constantly. Neither she or I can work there while staying at her house. Vienna is located in one of the most populated areas in the United States. How is it possible the coverage is so poor? The signal is poor both in an outdoors but better when we drive 5-10 miles away.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PensacolaBob,

Thank you for the information! Everything checks out for the 22182 zip code. Do you notice the coverage happens primarily indoors or outdoors too? What make/model are the other devices are not working other than the MiFi? We do have the option to file a ticket with our Technical Support team as well to investigate the area in more details.

0 Likes
PensacolaBob

As per my email we get poor coverage indoors or outdoors. We both have new

4G phones, both purchased through Verizon (they are in your records.....REH

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
PensacolaBob

The zip code is a large area. Try coverage specifically in Vienna and

specifically Abbottsford Drive.....REH

0 Likes
Not applicable

Issue in Zip Code 22182 is known.

Network extender is advised for area until improvements in reception are completed.

0 Likes