No LTE in Denver area
erocksnow

I too have not seen any LTE in over a week when I used to not have a problem at all.  I'm all over the Denver area and haven't seen LTE pop up once in this time period

Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why cant I get 4G service and why is internet so slow at Boeing Everett, WA plant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erocksnow, We want to make sure you get the service you need in the Denver area as we have no issues in that issue currently. Lets get this resolved for you. What make/model device do you have? If you can try to power the device off and remove the SIM card for 5-10 minutes, then power back on and see the outcome. Please let us know as we are here to help out.

-PeterV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why cant I get 4G service and why is internet so slow at Boeing Everett, WA plant
erocksnow

This worked, can't believe I didn't think to do this sooner. Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
chalky77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been with Verizon over a decade and lived in the Midwest up until 2 1/2 years ago. Since living in Denver I've rarely seen 4g. Mostly 3g and 1x on my phone. Really frustrating cause out cuts out very often and pretty much gene to be some where with Wi-Fi if I wanna use my internet. I've always liked Verizon but friends I know with other services always have good connections around here. My contrast has been up and I'm wanting to get the new galaxy note 4 but am debating on switching services. Just doesn't seem justifiable to be paying over a $100 dollars a month for bad service. Any chance of service getting better in CO?