Re: No 4G on Moto G7
Dano3141
Enthusiast - Level 3

You know Bass, I am coming around to that idea- that it is throttling (or the euphemistic "de-prioritization"), not the signal quality in my case.  Thanks for the heads up to this issue, which based on other threads, other people are having.  Even with a stronger signal, the throughput goes down around lunchtime to a crawl. 

0 Likes
dirthurts
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no solution here either. I've been working on this for months now with no solution. This is rediculous. I thought Verizon  had the best network? The is the worst I've ever experienced. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dano3141, help is indeed here. We apologize for the delay as in this forum we do rely on community member input. We appreciate the speed test and clearly these are far from the speeds that we want you to be seeing.Do you find that you experience these speeds at specific times of day and they recover at other times? Any issue with calls or messages? Which plan do you currently have?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dirthurts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still yet to get any sort of solution here. It's been far too long to not have this resolved.