No 4G coverage in Florida Keys even if the coverage map says that it should.
carlcbilodeau

I bought the JetPack 4G LTE and we went in Florida Keys for 4 weeks.

I could only get 3G for a whole month.

We were at campground  at 38801 Overseas Highway, Big Pine Key, FL 33043 and also 70001 Overseas Highway Long Key, FL 33001. Outside the Keys it was ok.

Is there something I can do? Should I use an amplifier or is there simply no 4G services there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4G coverage in Florida Keys even if the coverage map says that it should.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

carlcbilodeau,

We certainly want you to get the best speeds and have a great experience with your device. I see that the areas indicated should have 4G and I don't see that there are any issues in the area. Have you ever been able to get 4G on the Jetpack? What model Jetpack is it?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: No 4G coverage in Florida Keys even if the coverage map says that it should.
carlcbilodeau

Hi,

The Florida keys are the only problem we had. In the Keys I had 3G with a

poor signal and we had to leave it outside the motorhome to optimize the

signal. We never got 4G in 4 weeks in the Keys, even at the grocery store,

on the road, etc.

We plan to spend 5 weeks a year in the Florida Keys at the addresses I

mention.

My Jetpack has 4G everywhere else so far. We travelled in Maine, NY, New

Jersey, etc.

Thank you very much for so rapid involvement.

<< Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
carlcbilodeau

I forgot to give my model:

Jetpack model : MIFI5510L PP, WAR6002 DFILLSIM3FF-D.

Mobile: <<removed>>

IMEI: <<removed>>

Bought on 7/31/2014 15:53 EKU65.

<< Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello carlcbilodeau!

I'd love to help with your Jetpack while in the Florida Keys. Are you located there now? We'd need to troubleshoot when you're in the affected area. Please let us know when you are back, so we can troubleshoot.

You also have the option to contact us at 800-922-0204 while there, at your convenience.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
carlcbilodeau

Hi,

I will go back next year in december. We use the Jetpack for business

purpose.

I hope people will have 4G before I go back next year in the keys.

Thanks

0 Likes