Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network Down?
Snn5
Legend

Yes, many posts here about a recent network outage in regards to Memphis, TN zip codes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JasonMEM, We surely want you to have the best service experience. What zip code in Memphis are you experiencing issues in? Are you having problems with using your phone for calls, text, or data related activities? Please share more details so we can check into this for you, right away.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LPge

Hello,

I am also experiencing issues with my Verizon wireless in Memphis 38119. The main problem is data related - I noticed that when I turned on Wi-Fi, I was able to update all of my applications. However, I cannot use the internet at all with (4G LTE  is functioning) or without Wi-fi. My Google Chrome browser and the Firefox browser won't load any pages - this is after updating, restarting, and clearing browser caches, etc. Even the "OK Google" function doesn't work, stating that they cannot reach Google at the moment. The other thing I noticed (if it's all connected) is that every now and then I'll get a sort of Voicemail Error Notice, stating that it has run into some problems and to call a number if it doesn't fix itself, or something to that effect...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, many posts here about a recent network outage in regards to Memphis, TN zip codes.

0 Likes
mprc911

I'm not even close to Memphis and haven't had service since 2pm. 37172. Multiple restarts and still no service.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'm not sure about outages 3.5 hours away from Memphis.  I just read multiple reports about service interruption around Memphis.

0 Likes
mprc911

Well still no service here. No way to contact Verizon till tomorrow. 6 hours now.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Live Chat?  Tried that?

0 Likes
mprc911

Yeah. Only one chat box and I keep getting someone from sales supposedly. They say they can't help me.

0 Likes