Need an cell tower in the Newsoms,Va (23874) area.
portert3

Need an cell tower in the Newsoms, Va (23874) area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need an cell tower in the Newsoms,Va (23874) area.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No problem. We love updating our coverage in areas that need it portert3. What specific issues are you having with service? We can help.

You can also have your land evaluated for towers and also pass on this information to other land owners who wouldn't mind their land being evaluated for tower service. Use this link to submit your land for evaluation http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/retailrealestate.jsp?v=5 .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
portert3

How you doing?  As of late my phone been going in and out 1X and 3G lately. Sometimes LTE pops up but not long. Didn't have this problem at first. Sometimes the texts are slow to send or not able to call out.  Data speed also slowed down. Again didn't have this problem at first. Ask around other Verizon Wireless users they said the same. I was thinking an new cell tower in this area would solve the problem.  Did you all turn the power down at the other towers or something? Didn't have this problem before.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello portert3!

I regret to learn of any issues you may be having with your service. I checked out the area for you, and I see that most of zip code 23874 is within the extended network. This means that the service is not that of Verizon Wireless, but is the service of another carrier. You are not billed for roaming charges for using your phone in this locations, but we are given no details on tower locations or coverage details. However, I do see that there is a small portion of VZW coverage in this area, on the western side of 23874 near where it meets zip code 23827. Can you provide me with an intersection or cross streets of where you are located? We can gather more data that way.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes