Re: NYC midtown Horrible Data speeds and LTE MIA most of the time
JosephAdes1

Your pulling all these statements from your ass it looks like

Read and re-read and re-re-re-read my statements and fix your comments. I made perfectly clear sense with everything I said and explained, and you chose to translate it into something totally different

Other than that I'm not here to go back and forth and I'm not going to waste my time responding to you. You can continue to stick up for Verizon all you want. The point is, 100% of the people who posted here that are from NYC are experiencing issues since day 1 pretty much and I realize it the most and have done testing and comparisons because of my background

If you are not experiencing the same issues, good for you, and no kidding you are going to stick up for Verizon. "I'm in a town we have no issues here" - that's typical for a cell site that doesn't have much traffic on it. You can go preach for Verizon's services in the town that you live in.

Spend a few hours in NYC and learn a little about what's going on. There's other topics on this very same forum that have similar complaints

Lastly as I said before the aws frequency is only going to address capacity (speed and congestion) issues. It will absolutely not resolve indoor coverage issues, as 1700/2100 MHz is not able to penetrate walls like 700 MHz does

AT&T and tmobile have far less indoor coverage issues because of the amount of cell cites they have been deploying. Any normal person who uses their head will realize that Verizon doesn't have as many sites deployed if 90% of the time they have two bars of inconsistent service on their phone.

0 Likes
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

JosephAdes1 wrote:

Your pulling all these statements from your *** it looks like

Such language. Do you kiss you mom with that mouth? And no I'm not. Everything I said can be backed up. Unlike you I post based on FACTUAL information.

Other than that I'm not here to go back and forth and I'm not going to waste my time responding to you. You can continue to stick up for Verizon all you want. The point is, 100% of the people who posted here that are from NYC are experiencing issues since day 1 pretty much and I realize it the most and have done testing and comparisons because of my background

Then leave and go with another carrier. It's that simple. Why waste time posting on a customer to customer forum? No one here can do anything about you reception issues. I don't get people that are so unsatisfied and instead of leaving and making themselves happy rather make posts on a mesageboard that won't do one iota about their issue.

Spend a few hours in NYC and learn a little about what's going on. There's other topics on this very same forum that have similar complaints

I never said there wasn't an issue I just informed you it's being worked on. Obviously you actually don't want Verizon to do anything about it so you'll have a reason to come here and complain.

Lastly as I said before the aws frequency is only going to address capacity (speed and congestion) issues.

You don't think capacity is an issue in NYC? Since you claim Verizon has less towers then it would seem obvious it is. And so you're mad Verizon is addressing capacity issue because................?

It will absolutely not resolve indoor coverage issues, as 1700/2100 MHz is not able to penetrate walls like 700 MHz does

Really? Wow didn't know that. Oh wait I did since I basically already stated that. As I also said that is why Verizon is also deploying.

AT&T and tmobile have far less indoor coverage issues because of the amount of cell cites they have been deploying. Any normal person who uses their head will realize that Verizon doesn't have as many sites deployed if 90% of the time they have two bars of inconsistent service on their phone.

Any normal person that was so unsatisfied would just move on to another carrier and not stay just so they can post on a messageboard and complain about how bad their service still is.

Come back in 7-8 months and tell me how bad things still are. THEN you might have a gripe.

0 Likes
JosephAdes1

When you have a grandfathered unlimited data plan and you paid $750 for an upgrade because they dont let you get the phone at a subsidized price - consider it would take a little more convincing to do to switch carriers. I mean unthrottled unlimited data - how can someone give that up so easily?

Clearly the fact that nothing has changed - and I literally travel all over manhattan - that got me to finally switch out to AT&T

Been using verizon LTE since 3 months after it came out, and out of the 100s of dead spots, only two have been fixed

You keep defending verizon but you miss the point that indoor coverage has still not been fixed. 3G indoor coverage wasnt the best. One would expect 700 mhz to do a better job, but it's doing an even worse job

I dont understand why you are wasting your time responding when you cannot even help. This is for verizon to see and comment and say they are doing something about it and provide ETAs, not for some town guy to come and defend verizon saying "they're doing what they can!" but nothing has changed in 3 years!

0 Likes