Re: My 4G LTE speed on Droid Razr MAXX HD is abysmal in Washington DC Area
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

No resolution yet ! What is happening guys ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to look into the resolution ticket for you, Nitspatel. Under normal circumstances, it will take 3-5 business days. If the ticket needs to be escalated it can take longer as they do the testing & research.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

Just send you a direct message with the info. requested. Please check your inbox !

Thanks,

Nitin

0 Likes
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

>Post deleted. Please request help from one rep only to avoid confusion and errors that can possibly occur with multiple reps working on the same issue<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

I notified here to the same representative to let them know that I have sent another private message. They don't check their direct messages often, that is what I have learnt from the senior members from the community. And so I reference them here so that they get notification of my new direct messages. And how do you want me contact only one representative if there is so many other representative replying my post to help. This is outrageous way to deal with customers from verizon.

Senior members in the community. Please let me know if there is any way to contact management about this issue. Its been so frustrating dealing with verizon customer service and their rude behavior to customers.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

0 Likes
dmnb03
Enthusiast - Level 3

You have been going at this for months and seems like you've gotten no where.  The same old: We can open a ticket for you, reset your phone, safe mode garbage.  Wonder when someone will really stand up and look into this issue.  I pay VZW to be the most reliable network not to not have service in congested areas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you being so patient while TamaraH_VZW works with you in direct messages. I have brought your post to the attention of management to ensure the appropriate action is taken. We definitely want to make sure that we don't miss any important information from you by a post being deleted and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

Ahh.. finally the ticket is submitted now. Although late, I hope to see some answers from the network team soon !

Thanks everyone working to get this straighten out.

0 Likes
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

Got this response from customer support. Fingers crossed !

Support correspondence removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

7 days passed after submitting ticket. No response yet. Still waiting from the explanation !

0 Likes