Magically no signal
Floridagurl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service was fine at my home until about mid may and suddenly one day it was like Verizon just flipped a switch that took me from 3 bars to 1 bar if I’m lucky! Dropped calls, missed calls with no ring, callers can barely hear me. New SIM card, replaces iPhone 11 promax, was told they had a “part” being replaced on a local tower 6 miles from my home,,, guess that part never came in. Of course endless hours of on the phone with tech support and them making me restore my phone back to factory- the. Making no record and the next day a Verizon employee telling me that they couldn’t assist me any further until I restored my phone back to factory... I said No I did that yesterday and will not do again! Attempting to communicate my issue with technical support and whenever Our call would get dropped they would never call my home phone or the cell phone back to continue the conversation leading me to have to call back just to be frustrated even further. I can say this is the WORST SERVICE AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE I’VE EVER HAD, will be going back to straight talk! 

0 Likes
Re: Magically no signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Floridagurl

That hurts to hear. You always deserve world-class support. We certainly want to help and don't want to lose you as a customer. Keeping you connected is always our goal. That said, I'd like to help. Where are you located (zip code)? Is the issue just while inside your home? How is the service once you leave your home?

0 Likes