Re: Lost 4G/3G. Only have LTE.
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Couple months at least 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a reliable service is important for all of us. I would be concerned if I started to lose service in my area as well. With regard to your service concerns are you having data issues at this time? Are you able to make calls, text, and use data? What happens when you use your device? Please clarify your issues to better assist? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

You want me to clarify? Easiest way to explain it is that the signal is trash. I live within 2 miles of a Verizon tower and I get dropped down to 1x not just down to 3g. No there are no outages or anything like that in my area. No new construction or anything. nothing has changed except for Verizon's service. Yes data issues, websites take for ever to load. Calls are constantly cutting in and out. I mean dang look at all the hundreds of people complaining about all the same things it's not hard to see that Verizon has done something stupid and messed up up a lot of people's service

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D3MONKID12,

That would certainly get old fast. We want to make sure you get the world class service you deserve. What are the zip code and nearest cross streets to where this is happening? Does it mainly happen when you're inside or is it the same when outside?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes